Job Posted Date: August 12th, 2019
The Business Intelligence Analyst, Functional is responsible for guiding the business through the analysis of quantitative & qualitative data. This role requires the creation of customer centric solutions/approaches driven by data analysis, business acumen, creativity, and effective communication. This position will participate in the design and development of reporting structures and interfaces, as well as administration of standardized reports to be utilized across the team. Analyzes business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions. Reviews business requirements prior to the technical solution build. Collaborates with EIT and business teams on business requirements definition, solution designs, functional specifications, system configuration, testing, training, cutover, and other project-related activities. Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and communicating standards and procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Strong ability in translating business requirements and needs into analytic solutions, within multiple areas in IT and with various stakeholders, including key leaders and managers.
- Leverage data to understand in depth IT business processes, identify areas of opportunity for process improvement.
- Write queries, analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on data to build reporting solutions to support various company initiatives. E.g., build rich and dynamic dashboards using Tableau.
- Develop deep understanding of analytical data models.
- Support project development life cycles through data modeling, reporting and analytics.
- Participate in the on-going development of the business intelligence and data warehousing functions within the wider organization.
- Create training materials to guide business users on how to use dashboards.
- Participate in the creation and support of development standards and best practices.
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components.
- Automate solutions where appropriate.
- At least 2-5 years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience.
- At least 2-year experience with ANSI SQL/ Presto / Hive/ MySQL.
- At least 1 year of experience with Tableau.
- Prefera candidate with scripting experience.
- Prefer a candidate with experience building and maintaining pipelines
- Knowledge of ETL processes and designs.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications, any other related field.
Location: Doral, Florida.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Protocol Infotech Inc., 1435 NW 82nd Ave Doral, FL 33126.
All employees of Protocol Infotech, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|Experience||3- 4 years|
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||BI Analyst|