Job Posted Date: July 10, 2019
Specific roles & responsibilities for the Domestics Software Engineer position include but not limited to the following: Collaborate with business analysts, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes can independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity – Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments – Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software – Assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging. – Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations. – Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards – Actively engage in process improvement initiatives.
- Experience in full software lifecycle development with Java/J2EE, Java Script, REST/JAX/Soap Web Services, Weblogic, JPA, Tapestry, Hibernate, HTML5, Angular 5+ and Angular Material, Bootstrap, Node, Spring Framework (including Spring Boot), Oracle 11g/12c, PL/SQL, Maven, Log4j, Junit, and SonarQube.
- Understanding of Section 508 ADA Compliance
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and rule engine processing
- Experience with developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
- Must be able to offer creative solutions to complex software/system challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives.
- Ability to prioritize, status, and multitask
- Experience with Subversion, JIRA, HP ALM
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Desired: ADF, Drools, JPA/ORM
Experience with transitioning business logic from PL/SQL to Java, developing detailed designs, optimizing code for performance and reliability, conforming to coding standards and continuous integration
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications, any other related field.
Location: Doral, Florida.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Protocol Infotech Inc., 1435 NW 82nd Ave Doral, FL 33126.
All employees of Protocol Infotech, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||Java Developer|