Job Posted Date: March 05, 2018
About Protocol Infotech Inc:
Protocol Infotech, ever since the time of its inception in the year, has been at the crossroads of the technology to deliver full-fledged IT Solutions for clients with real commitment and spirit. Driven by technology-enabled growth and success in business for our clients, we employ unsurpassed methodologies to establish and conquer new realms of global markets. We follow industry’s best business practices and models to deliver deadline-driven, customizable, flexible and scalable business services such as Application Development, Mobile App Development, Cloud and Branding Services.
No. of position:
Doral, Florida * Relocation may be required.
Analyze, design, develop, implement, and troubleshoot systems. Convert user requirements and project specifications to detailed flow charts for coding. Design, develop, test, implement, and debug software products and applications using various programming languages, operating systems, and databases. Design systems/ applications to optimize operational efficiency.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- Develops databases, programs and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the system;
- Develop data-access layer for new datatypes and create (as well as enhance) functional test cases for existing datatypes.
- Identifying gaps in the backend core services layer for achieving desired functionality.
- Defect fixes for issues found in continuous integration of iterative application builds
- Carries out fact finding and program analysis of problems; applies established procedures to bring resolution;
- Communicating issues and status information to the program manager and practice manager concerning system development activities.
- Adhering to quality management best practices such as through testing of application updates, changes.;
- Participate in Daily Sprint Meetings; Work closely with analysts, designers and other project teams;
- Implement exception handling mechanism through the system (web services, windows services, back end) using enterprise application blocks;
- Store, retrieve and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements;
- Implement unit test cases for various modules and coordinated with QA team for production deployments/releases;
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications, any other related field.
Send Resume to:
HR Dept., Protocol Infotech Inc., 1435 NW 82nd Ave Doral, FL 33126.
All employees of Protocol Infotech, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.