About Protocol Infotech Inc:
Protocol Infotech, ever since the time of its inception in the year, has been at the crossroads of the technology to deliver full-fledged IT Solutions for clients with real commitment and spirit. Driven by technology-enabled growth and success in business for our clients, we employ unsurpassed methodologies to establish and conquer new realms of global markets. We follow industry’s best business practices and models to deliver deadline-driven, customizable, flexible and scalable business services such as Application Development, Mobile App Development, Cloud and Branding Services.
No. of position:
* Experience with Web API development and MVC are a plus.
* Protocol Infotech Inc., 1435 NW 82nd Ave Doral, FL 33126.
* Full Time Employee
About the Job:
* Programming, debugging, and documenting complex software applications.
* Developing and implementing web-based solutions.
* Providing technical and strategic advice to Manager, Applications Development and other Broadridge Managers.
* Work with the Product Management team to build project specifications
* Collaborate with the Change Management team during development to ensure quality code
* Works with manager and teammates to build accurate estimates for assigned business support and project support development tasks, delivering reliable, reusable and supportable software on time and on-budget.
* Serves as a subject matter exert for the application supported, with deep understanding of integration with the technical infrastructure.
* Follows departmental guidelines and processes in the development and support efforts.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
Basic Requirements :
* B.S. in Computer Science / related field required
Send Resume to:
• HR Dept., Protocol Infotech Inc., 1435 NW 82nd Ave Doral, FL 33126.
All employees of Protocol Infotech, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.