About Protocol Infotech Inc:
Protocol Infotech, ever since the time of its inception in the year, has been at the crossroads of the technology to deliver full-fledged IT Solutions for clients with real commitment and spirit. Driven by technology-enabled growth and success in business for our clients, we employ unsurpassed methodologies to establish and conquer new realms of global markets. We follow industry’s best business practices and models to deliver deadline-driven, customizable, flexible and scalable business services such as Application Development, Mobile App Development, Cloud and Branding Services.
No. Of Openings:
• 2-5 references required.
• Doral, Florida * Relocation may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business/ technical field.
Business Analyst to provide oversight for the analysis and translation of business needs into business/technical requirements. This person will also act as a representative of IT to the Enterprise regarding Enterprise Initiatives.
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Works with business partner to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
• Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
• Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
• Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
• Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
• Negotiates contracts, manages relationships, and monitors vendor performance against SLAs Education and Experience
• Broad IT domain experience in three or more of the following areas IT areas: Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support
• Problem solving and strong communication skills Describe the responsibilities, time allocation, and background that make a candidate a good fit for the BA role.
• Maintains a working relationship with assigned Account Manager or Partner and facilitates all operational aspects of projects and issues relating to their retailer.
• Maintains complete knowledge of assigned retailer/Partner products, retailer’s POS systems and setup, and internal systems and setup
• Takes full responsibility for deployment of new retailers/Partners, new products in existing retailers, promotions, pricing changes, and replenishments, i.e., ensures that from the time the contract is signed to the time packaging appears on shelves, all operational aspects of package delivery have been met and packaging is delivered to shelves with no customer or retailer impacting issues
• Follows outlined project plans and task lists to ensure that all tasks relating to launching new retailers or partners, launching new products in existing retailers, retailer promotions and replenishments have been satisfied and all Buddy Testing, Simulator Testing, Retailer Testing, Deployment Night Testing, Post Production Testing and Invoicing & Reporting Testing has been completed satisfactorily
• During system instability issues, acts as liaison between IT NOC and Account, Senior and Executive Managers, assists with troubleshooting of said issues, and works with NOC to ensure that all applicable retailer/partner communication regarding issues has been completed while providing input on exact wording of that communication
• Provides oversight to all Retail IT tools and, for those that need updating or for those that need to be written from scratch, opens tickets, writes requirements and ensures that fixes are moved through the IT pipeline to completion. Also participates in QA and User Acceptance Testing of said tools.
• Leading the appropriate use of various analysis techniques to requirements and the organization, including the synthesis of large amounts of information provided by stakeholders, to identify opportunity for improvements.
Send Resume to:
• HR Dept., Protocol Infotech Inc., 1435 NW 82nd Ave Doral, FL 33126.
All employees of Protocol Infotech, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.