Job Posted Date: September 4th, 2019
We are looking for a talented mid-level Business Analyst to join our fast-growing company and contribute to exciting future initiatives. Previous to this role, we have performed most of the responsibilities of this position. You have worked with ERP systems (e.g., SAP, JDE, MS Dynamics) as both a user and subject matter expert and have been an integral part of implementation teams. To understand the lifecycle of a distribution or manufacturing business and are comfortable working with people of any rank in a company. The candidate will have the opportunity to interact with multiple levels within the organization. This role requires a detail oriented individual, with strong communication skills and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct Business Process Reviews and author Gap Analysis to understand and document as is/to be state.
- Create and conduct User Acceptance Testing activities.
- Provide process and system configuration guidance.
- Provide user training and ‘go-live’ support.
- Utilizes gap analysis, planning backlogs and requirements documentation to author software specifications for enhancements to the system.
- Translate specifications into user stories and use cases.
- Support Development team by providing functional clarifications. Act as ‘Scrum Master’ for feature development.
- Analyze and Review Test Plans with QA team to identify testing requirements.
- Create and maintain user documentation such as User Guides, Functional Workflows, Configuration Details, Business Rules, and Training and Support Materials.
- Provide tier 1-3 support to existing clients. Analyze support requests for trends and training or system enhancement opportunities.
- Provide training to clients upon request, either in person or via web conference.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Bachelor’s degree in engineering Management, Computer Applications, any other related field.
Location: Doral, Florida.
Send Resume to: HR Dept., Protocol Infotech Inc., 1435 NW 82nd Ave Doral, FL 33126.
All employees of Protocol Infotech, Inc. are automatically enrolled in the employee referral program of the company. Referral fee of $1,000 will be paid if referred candidate is hired by the company.
|Experience||3- 4 years|
|No. of position||Multiple|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|